XUK Activity offers a fabulous range of activities, trips & fun for kids & teens in an idyllic venue in the beautiful English countryside.Find out moreBook now
Multi Activity Summer Camp
Specialist Summer Camp
London Day Camps
English Summer School
XUK offers multi-activities from 6 – 17 years old. Children and teens spend between one & six weeks of their summer holidays at XUK.
Staying in the beautiful grounds of 'The New Eccles Hall School', your child will enjoy a range of adventurous, creative and lively activities as well as ‘off-site’ day trips to Cambridge, Bury St. Edmunds or Norwich. Our ‘optional extras’ allow each family to tailor make their summer camp experience with their choice of activities!
An enthusiastic and dynamic staff team makes XUK an exceptional summer residential holiday camp. With a constant flow of innovative ideas and strong sense of fun they make sure each child and every teen has the best summer holiday ever!
Here are a few reasons why we believe we are the best camp in the UK:
- Our last OFSTED inspection rated us as an 'outstanding' summer camp provider.
- Breakfast options include continental and traditional cooked. Lunch and dinner always include: A wholesome main meal, a vegetarian main meal option, salad/pasta bar, tasty dessert & fresh fruit.
- Every child coming to camp can choose with whom they’d like to share a dormitory/bunk room. Many of our children at camp come alone, so we make a special effort to make sure we put each individual in a friendly and fun dorm with similar aged children.
- Every week, our staff vote for the camper who embodies everything we love about XUK. The ‘Citizen of the Week’ will be helpful, fun, caring and enthusiastic all week long. If your child wins we’ll invite them back to summer camp next year for one week free of charge!
- Our amazing set of activities change each week keeping it fresh for those who are staying for more than one.
- There are a number of options for you and your children to get to camp. These are designed with you and flexibility in mind!
- There is a language option if you want your child to improve their English speaking skills. This is done with qualified teachers and we still fit in loads of fun activities after the language lessons so each child and teen can relax, unwind and enjoy their summer.
- We constantly review our courses to ensure they are fresh, improving and amongst the best summer camps in the UK
If you are from abroad, we understand why you are sending your child or teen to XUK. You want them to have fun and be safe in a different country, experiencing different activities and tasting the English culture. You may also want them to improve their English. In the past few years we have concentrated in making XUK an international brand and this culminates in having a diverse XUK where children can meet those from different areas and backgrounds.
We offer a 1 - 6 week residential English Language Summer School. This is a Course for 10-17 year-olds during the school summer holidays and can be booked weekly. We are known in the UK and all over the world for our friendly staff.
Close to London, kids and teens have been attending our summer vacation clubs, camps and schools for many years. Children learn, have fun, develop, have new experiences and meet new friends. Our summer language school in Ipswich, England meets the needs of 10-17 year old children wanting to learn and improve their English at the same time as having a most wonderful UK experience.
With lessons in the mornings and activities in the afternoons, XUK English gives the perfect blend for your child to get the most out of their summer school. Also enjoy the day trips to London and Cambridge - all included in the competitive price.
We believe Mini Minors & XUK play schemes are the best run and most exciting activity day clubs and camps in North London.
Here are a few reasons why…
- We were inspected by OFSTED in Summer 2015 and were graded 'outstanding playscheme'.
- We start from children as young as 3 and go up to 13.
- We maintain a fun, caring and friendly atmosphere in everything we do.
- We believe that communication between parents and staff is essential in making sure we provide the best possible service for you and your child.
- OFSTED outstanding Summer playscheme
- The management and the rest of the staff team are always willing to chat and listen to the needs of you and your child.
- Highly motivated staff to make sure your child feels happy and relaxed throughout each action-packed day.
- We are the Summer holiday Camp Experts
- We work tirelessly all year round to make sure we have the best activities, entertainers, and equipment possible to inspire and enthral your child.
- We budget huge figures to invest in new activities and equipment each year.
- A personal service - When you call our office you will always talk to someone who knows our camp inside out.
- Lots of children come to Mini Minors on their own and make lots of new friends during their holiday stay
- OFSTED outstanding holiday scheme
- Summer fun swims for children age 5 and over.
- Summer swim courses for all children
- At our XUK day camp, 7-13s can choose which activity they wish to do each afternoon!
- We accept childcare vouchers
- Holiday clubs for all children