Mini Minors and XUK Day campsLife at holiday camp
Mini Minors (3-4 year olds and 5- 6 year olds) and XUK day camp (7 – 13 year olds). During Easter and Summer holidays, we aim to expose children to a variety of different activities, all in a safe and friendly environment
Activities are tailored to each age group. The younger children enjoy activities such as soft play, soccer skills, bouncy castle, face painting, water play and our older children benefit from science experiments, ‘cocktail’ making, talent shows, yoga, drama workshops and more!
Mini Minors and XUK are based at Brookland School, Hill Top, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11. Facilities include a swimming pool, 2 large halls, various playgrounds & large fields. A day at camp is 9:15 – 15:15, although we do offer the opportunity for a late finish (until 16:15).
Why Mini Minors & XUK Day Camps
We believe Mini Minors is the best run and most exciting Easter and Summer day camp in North London.
Here are a few reasons why…
- OFSTED have graded us as an outstanding provider in every aspect of our camp
- Having a friendly and cosy environment at our camps is our top priority!
- We know that communication between our staff and parents is of huge importance and essential in ensuring we give you and your child a fantastic camp experience
- The Manager and other staff will always be delighted to talk about your child’s individual needs
- It is our responsibility to make sure that all children in our care are comfortable and happy whilst having a fun-filled day
- Throughout the rest of the year we concentrate on improving our camps to make sure they are as good as they can possibly be! This includes investing in new equipment and activities every year to ensure camp is always fresh and exciting!
- We split our age groups and all our activities are age appropriate
- We offer you the chance to pay for our camps in a number of ways so you can choose what best suits you. Mini Minors & XUK can be paid for with Childcare Vouchers, credit & debit cards, cheques, cash or bank transfer
- We believe that when it comes to your child a personal service and people who know what they are talking about is essential for your peace of mind. When you call our office you will always talk to someone who knows our camp inside out.