XUK Residential Summer Camp Age Groups
Teens are young adults and at XUK we treat them as such. We build a programme around the freedom and choice that is essential to giving them independence and maintaining a relationship of trust and mutual respect.
We give our teens the flexibility to customise their programme and to help tailor make their perfect week at camp.
If you’re thinking about coming to summer camp you may be reading this yourself. If you have any questions please feel free to call us, we love to chat.
- Are treated like adults
- Later bed times
- ‘Choice sessions’
- Option to arrange and get involved with running activities for
younger ‘non teens’
- Possibility of running (and DJ’ing) at our weekly show
- Cinema, pizza and pampering nights (mostly, but not exclusively
- The option to camp out in tents
Intermediates are a unique bunch! Running a perfect holiday camp for them requires understanding and a lot of experience. They’ll be challenged and enthralled by activities ranging from the adrenalin-rush of a high-ropes course or quad-bike ride to the challenge of making a hilarious TV advert.. All this is underpinned by a focus on safety, security and that unbeatable, friendly, XUK atmosphere.
The Intermediates get...
- A taste of some of the teen activities
- Well supervised free time
- Optional sessions
- Specific activities just for their group… like swim parties and an evening spent around the camp fire
The XUK Junior Camp is about having fun and experiencing all sorts of new things in an atmosphere that feels like home. Camp helps Juniors build confidence, gain some independence, and take part in some incredible new activities. Vitally, we never lose sight of their age. Many Juniors are away from home for the first time and need support, encouragement and supervision throughout their time at XUK.
In summary, the Junior group is:
- Cosy and friendly
- About fun and excitement
- Very welcoming to all children
- A safe, relaxed environment in which to build confidence